As most of you are aware the decision was made to cancel today’s ride.
This was due to overnight sub zero temperatures and early morning snow fall.
Thanks to all that fed back the road conditions to us and apologies if you began to make your way to our ride.
Keep an eye on the twitter / Facebook before winter rides for the latest.
This is amazingly a club first. We’ve never previously cancelled a club ride.
bit.ly/BlaydonWinter explains a little more about us cancelling or changing rides and why we do it