Would anyone like to feature in a guest blog?
looking for members for an article on the website on what cycling means to them?
– a little about you
– where you started off in cycling
– where you are now and how you have improved
– what your first bike was
– why you love cycling
– what you like about the club (if you have been out with us)
– what you want to get out of cycling and your goals
– anything else you wish to tell us about bikes, cycling or just in general.
you can post your story (with a picture if you wish) below and ill collate them at the end of next week. or you can email them to blaydoncycleclub at gmail dot com
of course by posting or emailing your text and pictures you consent to us using them on our website for a blog on our members. This will hopefully give potential members a little insight into the club and its members.
Your blog will be here, on the club site, and it’s your chance to talk about what you love!
any questions ask below!