Please Note: I am posting this on the website so it’s got maximum cover. Its off and on snowing and we have a constantly changing forecast. Please check our event for tomorrow, the main feed, or keep an eye on the social feed on the right of this page for ride updates. We may have to change the route or if it is forecast bad cancel it alltogether
Please check the page after 8pm tonight and check the weather in the morning.