The coastal ride is still due to go ahead, the weather says expecting a little wind and rain. We’ll keep the pages updated with the information. If the ride is to be cancelled if the weather turns we will post on website, twitter & facebook the evening before. We do not foresee this happening due to the forecast so far.
Coast Ride: 26/1/14
Category: Ride Info /